Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm grounded from my bike

I got grounded from my bike because I popped the tires on Carson's Glide2Ride with that purple thing that goes in mom's bally thing (a straight pin from my pin cushion). Yesterday I got ninja lessons and a bamboo stick and I'm going to cut it in half to make nunchucks and I'm going to use a red string to tie it together instead of glue because glue will take even longer to stick together. I got ninja lessons from Mr. Drew while I was playing with Alice. We went to a park with train tracks and a bridge that goes over. When I saw the train I was going to run over to the other side, I used the slide to slide across the train tracks without falling onto the tracks. I said, "Hi Dunkers" to the people on the train.

The End

1 comment:

  1. I got grounded from my bike too... Because i fall from my bike and i had to lay in the hospital for 15 days..

    ReplyDelete